Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Snow

Well it was barely in the forcast but we have another2-21/2 inches.. Just getting in another mode here this morning so I thought I would share my SANTA COLLECTION.. One Belsnickle, one Russian (my son-in-law) brought back from Moscow, one carved by Mr. Couple,the one all the way to the left hanging a Victorian Santa was given to me by my little sister, pewter by Michael Ricter,Jim Shore, just love his creations but they are getting pricey these days. I used to make Santas and had one published in a magazine years ago..Maybe I will share him too someday.To all my wonderful blog friends we wish you health,love, happiness and wealth in 2011.. Thanks for being a friend......
See ya next year....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by, I appreciate all your comments..